The universalism of the Religions through prayers
In all time, the fundamental ethical values of different religious doctrines, are common to all those religions, for that reason we found in them orations that responding to that religious instinct, to that spiritual restlessness that the man takes inside, it is translated sometimes in a plea or Plegaria that can be a impetración or a gratefulness.
The agreement points are evident that there is in the content of those orations. Also there are plegarias that without a doubt God inspired, when provoking to people with a prophetic special charisma so that their aims are fulfilled.
We will read some orations and sentences disclosed by different religions, and astonishes to verify in the content of them who speak us of the same Truth, recognizing a single God and the Brotherhood between the men like only way towards. This is Universalism.
1) - Buddhist Oration:Let us praise,y we praise Mr., the Only one, of Perfect Wisdom. Let us look for refuge in the Law; let us look for refuge in the Eternity!
Sentence: "they do not make to others in forms and ways bad that your same one you find that you they make bad".
2) - Christian Oration:Father ours that you are in skies, sanctified is Your Name, comes to us Your Kingdom; Your Earth Will hágase thus like in the sky."
Sentence: "What you want that the men do for you, hazlo for them. Of which a man seeds, he will gather "
3) - Confuciana Oration: You adore, you adore to God the Glorioso!-Ayudadme to take this fardo on my shoulders and mostradme the glorious virtue and the Conduct!
Sentence: "you do not do to others what you did not want that they do with you."
4) - Hindu Oration:Let us meditate on the adorable Light of the Divine Vivificador, so that it directs our minds.
Sentence: It said to Krishna:"Los men equipped with intelligence must always give to the others the same treatment that wish for himself, that all are governed like children of God and that all enjoy peace."
Brahama Said: " This it is the compendium of all obligation: you do not do to another one what it would give pain you if they did it with you ".
5) - Jewish Oration:You listen to Israel: Mr., Our God, One single one Is! Blessed it is his Name, whose glorious kingdom is forever.
Sentence: "What for tí he is loathsome not you make your fellow. That is the totality of the Law; all the others are commentary ".
Of the Bible: "Master to your fellow like same tí a...."
6) - Mahometana Oration: There is no other deity more than God. To all praise, the Gentleman of all worlds belongs; the Merciful one, the Compasivo, the Gentleman of the Day of the Judgment.
Sentence: "No of you is a believing faithful unless it wishes, for its brother, what the same one wishes for himself."
7) - Shintoísta Oration: Oh men, who vivis under skies! You consider to all the beings like your brothers and sisters, and then you will enjoy this divine earth, free of all hatred and all pain.
8) - Sikhs Oration: Eternal Gloria to the Supreme one To be, whose name are the Eternal Truth, the Creator, the Spirit without fear and enemistad, Inmortal, born, Existing by itself, the Illuminator, the Giver of all thanks. Gloria always to!
9) - Taoísta Oration: To know the Eternal one is to receive the illumination.The divine footpath is of all the things the resource and, the refuge treasure good last of the bad one.
10) - Zoroastriana Oration: Blessed it was the Thought, and blessed the blessed Verb and the work of the Santísimo - The purity is the best gift. The happiness accompanies to which he is pure, by love the same purity.
We can state that the Father always Has pronounced to his children corno the Only Father who we have.
BACTRIANA: old region of Asia - today the Afghan Turquestán.
ORMUZ: supreme deity of the old zoroastrianos and the modern parsis; it is Ahura Mazda, the good God.
SIKHS: ("Disciple") they are a town of the India that inhabits the Punjab (Indostán). They form a confederation founded not on the race, but on religious ideas and traditions.His founder was Narnak, contemporary of Lutero (1483-1546) that like this one, he protested against 1a religion of his time.Its creed is transformed in this simple formula: "Unit of God and brotherhood of the men" -- Died in 1538.
TAOISTA: it indoctrinates theological of old China.Chinese-famous philosopher was inspired by the moral doctrines of Lao-Tse (religious reformer of his country - (s.VI B.C.)
ZOROASTRIANISM: Religion founded by Zarathustra.
ZARATHUSTRA: religious legislator of the bactrianas populations. Parsismo "or" Mazdaism "is the founder of the called religion", whose doctrines are exposed in the Zendavesta.
ZENDAVESTA: they are the revelations of Ormuz to Zarathustra.
UPDATE OF CONCEPTS IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
In following publications we will totally seesome concepts related to ours.
DAILY PUBLICATION BUGLER SABADO 17/7/1999
The magazine the Catholic Civilization published a severe editorial that criticizes "some opinions with scent toheresy, ratifies that the place destined by God the condemned exists, is concrete, eternal. And Juan burns with good flame "Pablo II was advance the reactualización of the subject in the hearing of Wednesdays of the week last, before going of vacations in the retirement of the valley of Aosta. The Pontiff ratified that "when arrives the Universal Judgment they are separated whatever are destined to a resurrection of life and whatever experience a resurrection of sentence."
"hell is not a place but a" state ", a being way who consists of the permanent deprivation of God. The pain does not inflict God from the outside, by means of the angels or the demons, as it is ***reflxed mng in the Divine Comedy, but that is the own pecador that inflicts it by the fact that its rejection of God puts against him to the creation."
Analyzing the expressed thing we cannot think that it is a resurrection of life? It is not a new incarnation, and a resurrection of sentence is not a new life of pain?
It says: The pain does not inflict God........es the own pecador that inflicts it......
This does not mean that we generated our own debts with the law of the love and happened, like consequence, painful experiences?
DAILY PUBLICATION BUGLER THURSDAY 29/7/99
"hell exists but it is not a physical place but in state of the souls the condemned for always denying Godpermanently".
The Pope said to it yesterday, (28/07/99), who in the general hearing of Wednesdays pontificó a modern interpretation that denies the visions traditional that the same church spread during 2000 years with fires to eter to us, moaned desperate and devils armed of tridentes that torment to the souls in pain.
Also the paradise had been put under the same theological therapy by Juan Pablo II in the general hearing of previous Wednesday, before 10000 faithfuls somewhat surprised and surprised that filled the classroom Pablo I SAW in the Vatican.
It said to the Pope Wednesday 21 (21/07/99), "the paradise is not between clouds of the sky but that is a state of intuitive immediate relation, with God"."the sky is not an abstraction nor a physical place, but a living and personal relation with the Santísima Trinidad: God, Christ and the HolySpirit Santo."
Yesterday (28/07/99), the Pontiff said that "hell exists, is a real possibility, but that more than a physical place it is a state of separation for always of God."
As in the case of the paradise, the Pope said yesterday that it is not necessary to rely on the literal interpretation of the hell of the Bible, that in the New testament describes it like "an ardent furnace that is weeping and to squeak of teeth". One is symbolic images said the Pope.
Analyzing expressed "the paradise it is a state of immediate, intuitive relation with God........." does not mean that already we are in the reintegration where we remain in direct contact with the Divinity?
He says: "hell is not a physical place but a state of the souls the condemned for always denying God permanently.........", is not to vibrate always negatively, in opposition to the law, our life is not transformed thus into a hell.
ROMAN DAILY PUBLICATION L'OSSERVATORE 25 OF OCTOBER OF1996
In the weekly newspaper of the City of the Vatican Roman L'Osservatore, N. 43, 25 of October of 1996,published the speech of Santo Padre. The message was written in occasion of the last Academic plenary session of the Pontifical one of Sciences. The meeting was held from the 22 to the 26 of October and was dedicated to study the subject "the origins and the first evolution of the life". A subject, writes the Pope, who interests vividly to the Church as soon as that the Revelation contains lessons that talk about to the nature and origin of the man created to image and similarity of God. Juan Pablo II remembered in that opportunity that was not the first time that the teaching of the Church approached east subject. And generis mentioned to this intention the Humani encyclical (1950), in which it said that the Church was not against the evolution "as soon as it looks for the origin of the human body in a preexisting alive matter". And it indicated that now, almost fifty years after that encyclical, "new knowledge lead not to already consider the theory of the evolution like a mere hypothesis". The analysis that the Pope in this occasion does has a previous supposition that agrees to know, and that is the following one: the knowledge that the science gives and that that gives the faith not oppose. Evidently their sources are different, but, being God the origin of both knowledge, does not have sense to face them to each other, since in there is no contradiction: the truth cannot contradict to the truth. And if these knowledge in something seem to oppose themselves it is only in appearance. The time and the development of sciences (those that look for the truth sincerely) have shown this fact time and time again throughout history. Then, what can remove in clear the catholic on the creation of the man. With respect to the doctrine on the creation of the man there is nor there will be no change: the Church has said whenever all the things were created by God. And which each living one that begins to exist by gener ation from of the same species, is creature of God, because God is the cause of its being and the conserve in the existence. This last one does not exclude necessarily that creatures have arisen by evolution of other biological species, if therefore decided the divine Wisdom:All also would be created by God, that gives the being to each singular creature and it conserves them with his Providence. The faith says that whenever comes to the existence a spiritual being, as it is, for example, each human soul, is by a creative action of God, for each case. But respect to the human body, the faith does not deny, nor affirms either, that it can have given to a evolution and transformation from inferior animals to the man, since it has his origin in an alive matter that exists before he.This one is a question that is to explain science. - It means that that God could be forming the body of the man from some species of primate in evolución?-Así is, but according to a project designed by Him, and when it reached the degree of required development, it could equip it with human soul.
- Then, "it accepts" the Pope the evolution in which refers cuerpo?-El has said that "it accepts", but that is "compatible", that is something very different-Soon, is a legitimate compatibility between the lessons of the catholic Church and the theory of the evolución?-Así is, there is compatibility in which one talks about the matter, and nothing else that to the matter. - Then a catholic does not have to exactly believe the story of the creationthat appears in the Génesis? - the story that on this point offers the Génesis to us is a religious lesson, not a scientific explanation on the origin of the human being. It is not possible to be made say to the Bible which does not have intention to say. The author of the Génesis tried to give neither a class of Astrophysics nor of molecular Biology. In that text of the Sagrada Scripture he has himself to understand that all the man, in body and soul, comes from God, depends on God and has been made by God "to his image and similarity", to dominate the Earth and thus to serve his Creator. Without forgetting, of course, that the Bible offers a superior light that illuminates the studies on the man. It returns to be applied in this subject what the old teachers used to repeat to their students: "To distinguish to understand", this is the rule of the wisdom. - and what can say to us of the scientific finding? - Since the evolution is not already a hypothesis, it is a theory, and the analyses of the DNA say us that the origin of "homo sapiens sapiens" goes back to an African stock, of does 150-200 thousand years, that soon spread by Europe.The analysis of the DNA allows to relate our origins not only to the chimpanzees but to ancestro well diverse. The objects done by "homo sapiens sapiens" say to us that it had a unknown quality without a doubt between the animals: the essential principle of the man, thought and will, spirit. Unfortunately never one says that Darwin, in the last pages of their work the origin of the species, wrote: "I maintain that in the evolution of the man one verifies what I observe in the nature: God uses as the second causes so that certain phenomena happen ". And one second cause is the evolution, is to say that it creates the primary forms and soon it is used the evolution for arrived at the mostcomplex forms.
By Alvaro presbítero Rocha, doctor in Medicine and Philosophy
Science Position about the Tora II
Why cannot be explained the development of the life by means of the theory of the evolution?
Answer: The Theory of the Evolution produced a revolution in the modern thought. From the time of old Rome tohalf-full of century XIX, the western world in general considered that the man was a creation of Diós. The Theory of the Evolution presented/displayed then an alternative to this belief that very good refugee obtained.
What is the Theory of the Evolution?
Fundamentally, this theory affirms that all the life was developed in case single, without the aid of a Creator. In agreement with the theory, after the spontaneous appearance of the first unicellular organisms, they were developed from these new and more complex species, by means of subtle changes.
The evolucionistas have modified their opinion on how the changes happened. In the beginning, they thought that these were caused by acquired characteristics inherited; now they say that they must to genetic mutations.
The organisms that had new useful characteristics survived expenses of the organisms that did not have them, thanks to a denominated process "the survival of most apt".
They transmitted these new characteristics to his lineage, and the process continued until more and more complex forms of life arose - among them the man -. the evolucionistas say that this process comes happening for a long time, million years, and that all the species, with their distinguishing characteristics, were developed by pure chance.
The evolucionistas formulate the following arguments like test of the truth of their affirmations:
a) The archaeologists have unearthed fossil who, according to maintain, have million years, which supports theirposition of which the life has been existing for very many time.
b) In addition, the fossils found in rocky extracts generally show that the simplest organisms are located underneath most complex. According to the archaeologists, this demonstrates that the complex organisms were developed from simplest.
c) Some fossils seem to be primitive forms of the man, which would indicate that the man and the monkey are branches of the same common trunk.
d) mutations in the species have been observed (such as the appearance of insects with resistance to the DDT), and these characteristics recently acquired has been inherited of the later generations.
e) The man has what he has occurred in calling atrophied organs that do not have intention pretends (like the appendix) and that, consequently, has been retained of previous species during the evolution process.
The acceptance of the Theory of the Evolution between the majority (but not it totality) of the scientists sometimes causes that the numerous problems are ignored that this one heart. Among them it is possible to emphasize the following ones:
1) Recordemos that the concept of development by evolution is a simple theory. There was no scientific present when the life appeared for the first time. No scientist has never observed the evolution of single a new species! Nobody can prove irrefutablemente that all the living organisms have been developed by means of a evolution process.
The theory has been modified several times in the course of the years (it was based soon first on the hypothesis of the acquired characteristics and on the one of the mutations, for example), inasmuch as some parts of her have been refuted. Nevertheless, many scientists have gotten to accept it with surprising devotion, and denounce to all that one that puts in judgment fabric the theory of hereje old fashioned and intolerante. Is this chance the authentic scientific objectivity?
2) the Theory of the Evolution rejects the idea of a Divine Creator (which means, by the way, that supports the idea that the life is absurd, as we mentioned it previously).
Consequently, the evolucionistas must explain the development of all the animated and inanimate objects as it builds of the chance.
They must affirm that all the steps that took from the appearance of the first unicellular organism to the man were pure accident.
Each organ, member, cerebral cell, and artistic and emotional aspect of the man is the result of a series of coincidences.
But already we have mentioned the incredible complexity not only of the man but also of the other living creatures. We have demonstrated how harmonically work the different species in order to produce a viable community on the Earth, and how the laws of the nature contribute to the conservation of the life. Perhaps can all this salary be consequence of the test and the error of a world that it time and time again tried to achieve the success and suddenlywas crowned by this one?
Let us consider what possibilities have a person whose eyes are bandaged to at random choose letters and of which, when these are in the chosen order, they form a logical novel perfectly. It does not interest how many times it tries to obtain the trick, doubtlessly will fail. A novel is not nothing if is compared it with the world. In all its extension, the Earth has sense. It is a giant puzzle whose pieces adjust between if with incredible precision. They could at random perhaps have placed the pieces?
The evolucionistas affirm that the man was developed from a unicellular organism by pure chance. Nevertheless, one has calculated that the probability of forming a single protein molecule by chance is one in 10243 (10 with 242 zeros behind). On the other hand, although the world was covered with the ocean of one mile of depth that contained 1033 bacteria, the scientists affirm that to take it more than one hundred billion years to produce single a new enzyme. And although they produced a gene to make this new enzyme, would have to pass six million generations before the genedispersed between all the species by means of the process of the survival of most apt. We have talked about the time necessary to develop a typical enzyme without utility. Why it appears a single useful enzyme, must pass three hundred million years! (To Torah and Science Reader, pág. 29). This aims at the improbabilidad of which the totally functional unicellular organisms have been developed by pure chance still. If were necessary so many events fortuitous and as much time to form single enzyme useful, well it can to imagine how many coincidences and how many aeons would be needed so that a cell evolved in order to become the man, formed by thousands million cells. It is impossible tocalculate what possibilities it has of which this happens by chance. Nevertheless, the evolucionistas request to us that we created that it is possible.
3) the evolucionistas, that deny the existence of a Creator, must explain from where the original matter arose: the Earth, the moon, the sun, the stars, all these gigantic bodies, that work magnificently by virtue of natural laws, how they arrived at his place? How were originated the atoms and how arose the elements? How began the laws of the nature? The theory of the evolution does not contribute a solution to this problem.The evolucionistas also must explain the way in which the first living cell arose. We know that the living cells, such as the matter and the energy, do not appear spontaneously: Pasteur demonstrated that the spontaneous generation (the spontaneous appearance of the life) is not possible.
Nevertheless, the evolucionistas are forced to affirm that the first cells appeared by virtue of the spontaneous generation. But if it is thus, why the scientists, in spite of their technical outposts, have not been able to create a single living cell. To tell the truth, they have been able to make amino acids and virus, but these are not authentic living cells. And, although a living cell from the existing elements and gases had formed miraculously on the Earth, this one would have been destroyed by ultra-violet rayses of the sun unless, of course, a God had created it and protected.
On the other hand, how could these first cells have acquired the characteristics that allow them to conserve the life, such as the breathing and the ingestion?
How - and why - they began to reproduce?
What made them behave as if the life was worth the trouble to conserve itself?
4) a basic idea of the Theory of the Evolution is the one of which the changes that allowed that the amoeba became man were the result of mutations. Initially, Charles Darwin, the father of the theory supposed that these new characteristics were acquired slowly and transmitted to the lineage of the organisms. For example, he thought that if the giraffe had a neck of little current length like turn out of its efforts to obtain foods, he transmitted this characteristic superior to his young, and the giraffes of long neck later survived those of shorter neck inasmuch as they had better access to the foods that grow in the trees. Nevertheless, this idea created important problems. On the one hand, the acquired characteristics were not inherited by the young people; by the other, this process would take long time. Of way since a new idea was introduced. The changes took place thanks to sudden and important modifications in the genes, and this way they were transmitted to the following generation.
This could seem likely, specially inasmuch as mutations have been observed, as we already mentioned it previously.
Nevertheless, still they are left problems without solving.In as much mutations can happen, these not yet have produced a new type of member or organ in no species.
The mutations have produced new resistant insects to the DDT and polillas of black color, but it is basically such insects and polillas. In fact, most of the mutations they are extremely harmful to the organism. The mutations produced in the Mediterranean fly gave by result smaller and wrinkled wings, but not of greater size or force. The mutations between the weaker and small animals produced especimenes; between the plants they produced varieties without seeds. And in the man, x-rayses have caused mutations that produced the cancer, idiocia, the anemia of falciformes cells, hemofilia and the dental enamel deficiency.Nobody has never observed mutations that turn an animal class a type of more complex organism. How then, they can affirm with certainty the evolucionistas that each passage in larguísima ascending stairs that go from the amoeba to the man is the result of mutations? How they can say that the mutations caused that the new organisms were more apt to survive?
The unicellular man and organisms are so different that it seems incredible that one has become the man. Still thedifferences that exist between the vertebrates and the invertebrates are so basic that they seem to suggest exists an unsalvable difference among them. The evolucionistas still must explain satisfactorily how this singular transformation took place.
© Copyright - 2005 - All Rights Reserved
- English Site
- Sitio en Español
- The Kirlian Effect
- The universalism of the Religions
- Update of concepts in the Catholic Church
- Science Position about the Tora II
- Scientific studies on vibrations
- Physical Centers and Spiritual Centers
- Chakras or Plexus
- Kirlian Camera
- Human aspects and Spiritual Aspects
- Classification of the vibrations
- Encarnation and death
- Evolution and Progress
- Primitive man and Scientific Man
- Law of Action and Reaction
- Law of Evolution
- Evolution Elliptics
- Kingdoms of Nature
- Geological Ages
- Evolutionary Process
- Selfish Love
- Free Will
- Spiritual and Human Faith
- Spiritual and Human Power
- Good and Evil
- Spiritual and Human Trayectory
- Spiritual Tasks in our world
- Human Form
- Elliptical Evolution Process
- Spiritual and Physical Planes
- Astral Plane
|First Part - Comments|